Drug-Free, Non-Surgical Back Pain Relief in Castle Rock
Schedule Back Pain Relief
Back pain is a common problem, bothering up to half the U.S. population in any given year-- and this familiarity can most definitely breed contempt where your quality of life is concerned. If you can't sleep, work, play or run errands due to debilitating back symptoms, then you'll be relieved to know that Campbell Chiropractic, offers safe, drug-free, non-surgical back pain relief in Castle Rock.
Back Pain's Origins
Sometimes it's hard to understand why you're suffering from back pain at all. Here are some of the common culprits:
- Musculoskeletal misalignment - You may experience upper or lower back pain simply because your body is out of balance. A subluxation (misalignment of joint position) anywhere along the spinal column can throw your body weight off-center, creating chronic aches and pains in your back. The weight shifts caused by pregnancy can also create alignment issues that cause or worsen prenatal symptoms.
- Soft tissue strain - Any action that places your back muscles under unnatural bending or twisting stress is likely to cause tiny tears in muscle fibers. Eventually, this overuse of the muscles may lead to chronic soft tissue pain. An acute injury can tear muscles and stretch ligaments instantly, causing intense pain.
- Degenerative spinal problems - The spine is vulnerable to age-related degenerative ailments that can cause back pain. Osteoarthritis in the facet joints that articulate your vertebrae is a prime example. This form of arthritis may be triggered by bulging discs that have lost height and altered the space between vertebrae. Meanwhile, shifts in spinal alignment due to conditions such as spondylolisthesis can put pressure on nerve tissue.
- Herniated disc - When a vertebral disc experience sufficient stress, it may herniate. The inner material of a herniated disc can also cause sciatic nerve pain by protruding onto the sensitive nerve roots that connect this major nerve to the spinal cord. While sciatic nerve pain is most notorious for afflicting the leg and foot, it can also cause lower back pain. This collection of symptoms is known as sciatica.
Natural Treatments From Our Chiropractor in Castle Rock CO
Our chiropractor in Castle Rock CO, Dr. Cory Campbell, can provide you with a holistic approach to back pain relief, administering multiple healing modalities that all work together to help you feel better without surgery or drugs. Your back pain treatment in Castle Rock may include:
- Spinal adjustments to correct the position of spinal joints and discs, relieving sciatica symptoms and musculoskeletal imbalances
- Massage therapy to loosen tight, stiff muscles, reduce inflammation and help injured tissues heal more rapidly
- Nutritional counseling to support healing and help you avoid the extra pounds that can worsen back pain
- Stretches and other exercises to rehabilitate back injuries and strengthen back muscles
- Lifestyle recommendations to help you avoid overuse injuries
Castle Rock Chiropractor Relieves Back Pain Naturally
Get the back pain treatment in Castle Rock you so urgently need. Call 303-663-8365 today to schedule an evaluation!
Schedule Back Pain Relie